Mayfair Lawn Bowling Club Welcomes Teams to our
WEDNESDAY NIGHT TRIPLES LEAGUE
May 27 – June 15, 2020
Contacts for Registration and Questions:
Call: Owen (306)-227-0500 or Email: Lorraine: email@example.com
$255.00 for each team
Cash: Deliver in person to Lorraine Layton, Treasurer
By cheque: Payable to Mayfair Lawn Bowling Club; either:
- Deliver a cheque to Owen, Doug, or Lorraine, or:
- Mail: Lorraine Layton
321 Ottawa Avenue North
Saskatoon, SK S7L 3P2
- e-transfer: firstname.lastname@example.org password: given upon registration
The clubhouse is located at Avenue D and 31st Street. South-east corner of Ashworth Holmes park. Parking is on the street.
The park offers a playground for children should players like to bring the family.
What to Bring to Bowl?
- Great enthusiasm
- Flat-soled shoes (protects the greens) and dress for the weather
- Bowls and all bowling equipment are supplied
What happens on bowling night?
- Facility opens at 5:30 pm and bowling begins at 7:00 pm
- Sign-in and get equipment
- Find your rink…refer to the league chart
- Practise beforehand if you like
- Have something to eat and drink – purchase hamburgers, hotdogs, assorted beverages, and snacks
- Purchase bowling supplies: tapes, Grippo®, spray chalk, rule book if needed
Video Links to Watch
http://www.calgarylawnbowlingclub.ca/how-to-lawn-bowl (also has videos)
For some great YouTube videos, type in: “how to play lawn bowls” on your favorite search engine and narrow the search to “videos”.